Want to boost your growth & move to the next level of competitiveness? Call for SMEs to attend ’GET Funded & International’ session at eHealth Forum!
Applications are invited from SMEs across Europe to take part in GET Funded & International at eHealth Forum in Athens on Monday 12 May 2014
Organised by the Greek Presidency in cooperation with the European Commission, the eHealth Forum 2014 brings together a High-Level eHealth Experts’ Conference on European Priorities, the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP AHA) – incorporating events and an exhibition, a meeting of the eHealth Network, the 4th EU-US eHealth Marketplace & Cooperation Assembly, and much more. The event will provide a unique forum for the exchange of experience, good practices innovation and mutual support.
The ‘GET Funded & International’ session will be delivered as part of the EU’s GET project, Global eHealth Transforming services. The project aims to deliver high-impact services to eHealth SMEs and entrepreneurs in order to boost their growth and move them to the next level of competitiveness.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Present to an expert panel of investors, industry leaders and purchasers and receive feedback;
- Gain valuable insights into what international purchasers and investors are looking for;
- Hear success stories from SMEs who have successfully internationalised their products and services and secured investment;
- Attend an informal networking lunch with presenters, panellists, purchasers and investors; and
- Benefit from follow-up support activities after the ‘Get Funded & International’ session at Athens (e.g. for GET Global SMEs, two panel/SME teleconferences for feedback/guidance on plans for internationalisation and opportunities to attend other events).
Interested in attending the ‘GET Funded & International’ session? Register here!
For more information, please visit the GET website.
Please note that the closing date for applications is Friday 4th April 2014. If shortlisted, you will be invited to take part in a short telephone interview (15 mins) in week commencing 7th or 14th April. Successful SMEs will be informed by Friday 18th April.
Aika: 05/12/2014 – 18:40 – 05/14/2014 – 18:40 – 05/12/2014 – 18:40 – 05/14/2014 – 18:40
Paikka: Athens, Greece