Forum Virium Helsinki is the City of Helsinki innovation company. It co-creates urban futures with companies, universities, other public sector organizations and Helsinki residents. Forum Virium Helsinki’s mission is to make Helsinki the most functional smart city in the world. We are growing and we are now looking for:
A Project Planner for CroBoDDIT project
Join us in:
The CroBoDDIT project, where you will build cooperation between Helsinki and Saint Petersburg with a demo centre model – companies have an opportunity to showcase their expertise in the field of disruptive technologies.
The project planner tasks are following:
- strengthening the team by assisting other team members.
- organizing hackathons, workshops and seminars.
- building relationships with companies and other stakeholders.
- creating infographics, flow-charts and other material from drafts or based on the vocal/visual guidance.
- assistinging in project management tasks.
- experience or/and strong interest in IoT, AI and Big Data.
- understanding of technical issues.
- good MS Office and Google Office skills.
- willingness and eagerness to build public-private partnership.
- excellent interaction skills.
- applicable education, good command of English and Finnish, Russian is an advantage.
What we offer you?
- A rare opportunity to build foundations for the future smart cities.
- Great colleagues, good benefits and nice working space in the centre of Helsinki.
This is a fixed-term position from 1.5.2020–31.12.2021
For more information, please contact Mr. Pekka Niskasaari, puh: 040 585 9110
Please send your CV and application letter with your salary request with the form available here: https://forumvirium.fi/en/recruiting-form-project-planner/ by 5th of April, 2020.