Nordic Independent Living Challenge has chosen the 25 solutions to proceed stage three of the competition. The level of all 71 solutions in contention for the 25 spots was high. The selection was made in an intense jury meeting in Copenhagen, in the two-day matchmaking event for the 130 participants of the competition.
The group includes four participants from Finland (bolded):
- Biotherapeutics to accelerate wound healing in patients with diabetes
- MobiDent – The Mobile Application for Elderly Home Care in the Context of Oral Health Promotion
- Pilloxa – smart pillbox
- E21 – Safe and Independent Ageing
- Tramprullstolen Idun
- AssiStep – the walker in the stairs
- Admone – En applikation for demente på vej ud af døren
- Aura – modular lighting solution
- Intelligent Trygghetsalarm med Nato godkjent kommunikasjonsprotokoll og GPS Sporing
- DAP Design – Clothing Solutions for Differently Abled People
- Carecode communication platform
- Multi Puff
- Thermal Winter Garden for Nordic Environment
- Wundies trosa för kvinnor med lätt och medelsvår inkontinens
- Gode Vandvaner – aktiv forebyggelse af dehydrering hos ældre
- Siren – Sensor Embedded Textiles for the Prevention of Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Nyutvecklad duschpall
- Neighbourhoods Of Care (NOC)
- Helping Hands
- Postkasse 2.0
- Agile Traveler
- AbleOn ShowerSystem
Download a document with short descriptions of the 25 solutions.
The jury’s evaluation was based on the criteria found in the Competition Rules.
The Nordic capitals, Stockholm, Oslo, Reykjavik, Helsinki and Copenhagen, have launched the Nordic Independent Living Challenge together with Nordic Innovation to stimulate the development of new solutions that can make it possible for elderly and people with disabilities to live independently in their own home. Another aim of the competition is to make the everyday life easier and more efficient for care professionals.
Development Manager Kaisa Spilling
tel. +358 40 744 8831