We offer a stimulating multicultural environment with excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work in a range of innovative fields which impact the urban development in Helsinki and beyond.
Forum Virium Helsinki is the City of Helsinki innovation company. We co-create urban futures with companies, universities, cities and Helsinki residents.
As a Project planner in the Project development team, you will be working in a vibrant environment, within a multidisciplinary team, providing assistance in planning and preparation of Smart City related Research, Development and Innovation projects both for national and European funding instruments.
Project development support includes very hands-on work related to communication with the national and international partners, providing materials and presentations for the project’s proposal development, information retrieval, project budgeting tasks as well as supporting responsible project development managers in coordination of the project’s proposal consortium and grant writing.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English and Finnish.
- Capacity to understanding, review and condense texts.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Capacity to work independently and with international multidisciplinary teams.
- Eagerness to acquire new knowledge about Smart City, urban development topics and R&I funding programmes.
- Good information retrieval skills.
- Very good organizational skills, sensitivity to details and ability to work under time pressure.
- Good command of Microsoft office and Google tools.
We offer a stimulating multicultural environment with excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work in a range of innovative fields which impact the urban development in Helsinki and beyond. This is a fixed term contract until 31.12.2023
For more information please contact Mrs Marja Mattila tel: 040 744 0067 on 31st of October 10–12 h or 4th of November 13–15 h.
Please send your CV and application letter with your salary request with the form below by 9th of November, 2022