Forum Virium Helsinki is the City of Helsinki innovation company. We co-create urban futures with companies, universities, public sector organizations and Helsinki residents.
We are strengthening our project development team and are looking for a Project Development Manager to join our world-class international research funding team in key EU and national R&I funding instruments.
As a Project Development Manager, you will be working in a vibrant environment, within a multidisciplinary team, providing your expertise in the ideation, planning and preparation of Smart City related Research and Innovation (R&I) projects targeting the development of better public digital infrastructure and services, improvement of Citizens wellbeing, et al.
The project development takes places in the contexts of Horizon2020, Horizon Europe, ERDF, Interreg and local programmes.
- Coordinating with multiple partners in preparing and organising the project proposals both on national and European level.
- Grant writing, project planning and design.
- Collecting, preparing or reviewing background information needed for the preparation of new proposals, such as state-of-the-art assessments, facts and figures on relevant topics.
- Supporting content experts, team leaders and senior project developers in various new business development activities.
- Good social and communication skills, including the capacity to understand and communicate complex issues in a clear and eloquent way.
- Experience in preparing European Commission, Structural funds and/or Finnish based -funded research and innovation projects.
- Eagerness to acquire new knowledge about urban development topics and research funding programmes.
- Knowledge of Smart Cities recent developments in the field of IoT, Smart mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Living Labs.
- Experience in preparation and implementation of European R&I projects and familiarity with the Commission’s rules on co-funding projects, especially with the Horizon 2020 framework.
- Excellent written and spoken command of English and Finnish.
We offer a stimulating multicultural environment with excellent working conditions and the opportunity to work in a range of innovative fields which impact the urban development in Helsinki and beyond. This is a fixed term position until 31.12.2021.
For more information please contact Mr. Hugo Goncalves tel: 045-119 9410 on 2nd of October or 4th of October, 2019.
Please send your CV and application letter with your salary request with the form available here: https://forumvirium.fi/en/recruiting-form/ by 14th of October, 2019 @ 24:00