European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL) is looking for a full-time Junior Communications Officer & Project Manager to join the ENoLL office in Brussels.
ENoLL (European Network of Living Labs) is a non-profit international association headquartered in Brussels and it is the legal representative entity of the network or international federation of benchmarked Living Labs in Europe & worldwide (+300).
- A dynamic, stimulating & challenging work environment in Brussels
- Multiple networking possibilities at European level
- A professional working environment
- Social benefits & a salary in accordance with the job market
- Full-time contract.
- A degree in Social, Communication or Economic Sciences, or another University degree with additional training or education in ICTs.
- Strong interest in ICT & Innovation
- Understanding European research ecosystem and the European Institutions
- Excellent writing skills, especially in English
- Availability to travel
- Flexibility & being able to cope with deadlines.
- A proven track record in Communications & Project Management
- Graphical design skills, social media & community management skills, web design, web tools, project development skills
- Experience in EU research projects
- Knowledge on content management systems (i.e. Druppal, WordPress)
- Promoting & enhancing user-driven innovation ecosystems, more precise the Living Labs concept globally, i.e. open innovation environments in real‐life circumstances, in which user-driven innovation is integrated within the co-creation process of new services, products and societal infrastructure.
- Developing international projects in cooperation with its members and other relevant stakeholders in alignment with its mission and purpose.
- Sharing information on best practices related to Living Labs.
- Offering a platform for active, dynamic and impact-yielding networking on innovation co-creation.
- Influencing policies on a European level to foster innovation co-creation among all interested parties and at various operational levels: local regional, European and global.
- Influencing the development of cross-regional instruments to enable & speed up cooperation, piloting and methodology creation of the Living Labs concepts.
More information: http://www.openlivinglabs.eu