GET, FISTAR and Health 2.0 invite you to a Workshop on co-creating digital solutions for real-world Health problems at the Health 2.0 conference in Barcelona on May 18th. Join healthcare providers to solve their concrete problems with your digital health expertise and propose digital solutions to solve real-world Health challenges. Forum Virium Helsinki is one of the partners in the GET project, offering tailored services for eHealth companies to boost their growth and internationalization.
On this free of charge event you will spend a full day with healthcare providers, who will carefully explain their specific challenges and will work side-by-side with you to find potential solutions.
It’s a unique opportunity to gain hands-on insights into the real challenges of leading healthcare providers in Europe.
- Work directly with a healthcare provider to gain unique valuable insights into real world challenges.
- Get an opportunity to continue collaboration with these healthcare providers for piloting and potential procurement.
- Get a chance to pitch at the health 2.0 conference.
- Have your solution published to hundreds of other healthcare providers on the FISTAR and Health 2.0 online portals.
- Get early access to new healthcare specific technology from leading vendors on the FIWARE and FISTAR platforms.
- Have direct access to business modelling, private financing and internationalization support from the GET project.
Also, those selected to participate in the workshop will get a 50% discount to attend the Health 2.0 conference on the 19-20 of May in Barcelona.
Registrate here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/get-inspired-tickets-16375768364
Time: 05/18/2015 – 09:00 – 17:00 – 05/18/2015 – 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: Mobile World Center, Plaza Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain