Advocate Europe seeks your idea for our future. It is an annual, multi-disciplinary idea challenge for innovative European projects. It is a looking for original and transnational project proposals that foster connection and cohesion in Europe.
The project will fund around twelve project ideas with up to € 50,000 each and support their realisation through mentoring and networking activities.
Deadline for submissions: 13 April 2015
Advocate Europe is open to any non-profit group or initiative in the EU and its neighbours. Your area of expertice is not restricted, either. Your activities can come from fields as diverse as civic education, arts and culture or social innovation.
The Advocate Europe idea challenge is run by Stiftung Mercator, MitOst e.V. and Liquid Democracy e.V.
Idea space: https://advocate-europe.eu/en/idea-space
- Philipp Dietachmair, Programme Manager for the European Neighbourhood Programme, European Cultural Foundation
- Angelika Fitz, cultural theorist, author, curator
- Dr. Annette Julius, General Secretary, German National Academic Foundation
- Dr. Robert Menasse, author and essayist
- Dr. Claudia Nicolai, General Program Manager and Senior Researcher, HPI School of Design Thinking
- Dr. Klaus Scharioth, Dean, former Ambassador, Mercator Program Center for International Affairs
- Prof. Dr. Gerhard Vowe, Professor for Media and Communication Studies, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf