The ACE Competition has closed! Applications are in, evaluation has started! If you’ve ACE’d your application, the next step is Brussels! The ACE Summit will bring together the 100+ best applicants for a full day event in Brussels on 29 April!
This event showcases the top 100+ ACE selected technology start-ups, entrepreneurs and SMEs in Europe with the potential to grow exponentially in international markets, bringing them together with investors, mentors, policymakers and intermediaries. It features:
- investor readiness training and internationalisation workshops;
- opportunities for ICT companies to pitch to international investors;
- an investor strand focused on cross-border venturing; and,
- policy-oriented roundtables to identify concrete actions to stimulate digital and ICT entrepreneurship in Europe.
The objectives of the event are to:
- connect Europe’s most promising technology companies with each other;
- introduce the companies to investors, mentors and potential partners in other European markets;
- identify opportunities for cross-border investment in Europe; and,
- develop actionable policy recommendations to foster European digital entrepreneurship. .
The ACE Summit is featuring in the umbrella event ‘New Frontiers for European Entrepreneurs‘. This event is supported by several exciting European initiatives dedicated to the promotion of creativity and entrepreneurship for growth in Europe.
As an ACE selected company at the Summit, you will be able to participate in investor readiness training and pitching sessions with qualified investors and experts. There will be a continuous networking space, and you will also have the chance to participate in policy round tables, discussing the future of digital entrepreneurship in Europe.
As part of the ACE Acceleration Programme, you will be assigned an experienced mentor in your own (or nearest ACE partner) country. This ‘local’ mentor will analyse your internationalisation strengths and weaknesses, develop an individual internationalisation action plan with you and put an internationalisation package of support measures in place for you with ACE partners in other markets. All the ACE Partners will be present at the Summit, providing an excellent opportunity to further your knowledge on each partner’s services and areas of expertise.
As an ACE Participant, you will have access to our on-line transnational network of mentors and investors, with continuous networking and mentoring possibilities.
More information in Forum Virium Helsinki:
040 570 1317