Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: Aula der Wissenschaften, Hall of Sciences, Wollzeile 27a, Vienna, Austria
The Drucker Forum 2015 5-6 November looks at the technology revolution – robotics, big data, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and the Internet of Things – through the lens of humanity. On the day two of the conference, Forum Virium Helsinki’s CEO Jarmo Eskelinen is speaking in a session titled Smart Cities – Living Laboratories for Human-centric Technology.
This year’s conference is titled “Claiming our Humanity – Managing in the Digital Age”. The conference is chaired by Andrew Hill, Associate Editor and Management Editor,
Financial Times. The fundamental questions to be discussed are:
- In a technology-driven economy, does management need a fundamental makeover?
- How can digital technology be leveraged to augment human capacity as opposed to automate and replace it?
- Can we achieve breakthrough innovation across the board creating new opportunity for people?
- Based on the new technology infrastructure – is a new economic order in the making?
- What is the role of the public sector in this secular transformation?
On the day two of the conference, from 14:30 to 15:45, Forum Virium Helsinki’s CEO and Chair of the European Network of Living Labs Jarmo Eskelinen is speaking in a session titled Smart Cities – Living Laboratories for Human-centric Technology. Other speakers are Wolfgang Müller from the Vienna City Administration and Pedro Miranda from Siemens.
See the whole programme: