The City of Helsinki’s innovation company Forum Virium Helsinki is following the City of Helsinki’s and the Finnish Government’s instructions during the coronavirus pandemic.
We are handling appointments with clients via video conferencing and holding meetings as agreed, but primarily remotely. Our work and smart city projects are proceeding as normal with the help of remote working methods.
Smart city projects
- Our projects are proceeding as normal by way of remote work. We are providing information on the progress of our projects on our website and social media channels.
- In accordance with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ policy, we are avoiding all travel abroad for the time being.
- In accordance with the City of Helsinki’s instructions, we will not be receiving any visits from international groups during the period of 12 March–30 April 2020.
- We are also postponing all visits from domestic visitor groups.
- We will be holding all meetings with clients and project partners remotely.
- The majority of our scheduled events have been cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date. Registered participants have been informed of cancellations via e-mail.
- We will not be holding any mass gathering events for the time being.
- We will be assessing the need for individual project events on a case-by-case basis and holding necessary events primarily remotely.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Smart solutions for cities, piloting for companies and collaboration possibilities for research institutions – you’ll be the first to know!