The benefits of open source
Open source can offer numerous benefits to cities, such as opportunities for co-creating and re-using solutions and reducing the risk of vendor lock-in.
The solutions developed in our projects are realised primarily as open source. In addition to source code, we also share other assets, such as service design materials, to support other projects. Feel free to implement, utilise and continue development with us:
- Source codes of the Vekotinverstas IoT workshop: https://github.com/VekotinVerstas
- Source code for the LoRaWAN air quality sensor:
- Code for programming DIY sensors: https://github.com/VekotinVerstas/DemoSensor
- Code for a solution for measuring the air quality of band training rooms: https://github.com/VekotinVerstas/Co2TTGO
- NetCDF 2 NGSI v2 https://github.com/Metatavu/enfuser-ngsi
The wrapper can be used to retrieve an air quality value provided by the Enfuser model developed by the Finnish Meteorological Institute for an individual location.
- Service and React application related to the authorisation of sensor data:
- Service related to the ownership of SensorThings data streams: https://github.com/VekotinVerstas/DataHubHel